UMRAH VISA PROCESSING REQUIREMENTS
1. Visa Application (filled in BLOCK letters) DOWNLOAD the form.
2. Two recent photographs 4CM X 6CM white background.
3. Passport valid for at least 6 months, must have at least two empty pages side by side (Those with multiple nationalities must apply with Canadian passport)
4. Airline ticket to Jeddah with confirmed return booking
5. Proof of relationship (marriage certificate, birth certificate etc) is required. Long birth certificate is required for Canadian born children showing names of both parents. Ladies travelling alone must provide permission from Muhram attested by Notary Public in original. If already not in English, all documents must be translated into English (or Arabic/French) by licensed translator.
6. Vaccination certificate against Meningitis required for adults and children over 02 years. Must be done at least 10 days prior to travelling. Must show ACYW135 on the Vaccination Card. Card must be signed and stamped by the Doctor or Clinic. Meningitis vaccine is valid for 3 years only, please ensure the validity.
7. Children under the age of 15 must provide a copy of their Vaccination Record
8. Non Canadian citizens must submit valid PR card (clear copy front & back)
9. Those converted to Islam must provide proof from Mosque (stamped & signed)
10. Umrah Visa processing time is 15 days
IMPORTANT RULES IN VISA PROCESSING
1. Umrah visa is valid for one month from the date of issue (must travel/enter Saudi Arabia within one month).
2. MOFA approvals that come from the Saudi Ministry’s website will automatically be cancelled after two weeks if visas are not issued within the two weeks period
3. First entry into Saudi Arabia and Exit out of Saudi Arabia (for Umrah) MUST be to/from Jeddah/Madinah (and not from any other airport). Connecting flights via RUH/DMM are not allowed for inbound or outbound journeys.
4. The period of stay in Saudi Arabia will be issued according to the package purchased.
5. No overstay of purchased Package is permitted. Passenger’s who overstay the package purchased, have a high risk of being charged a penalty in Saudi Arabia and possibility of missing their flight home.
6. Original Health Card must be carried to Saudi Arabia by passengers
7. Ladies and children must be accompanied by Muhram and all must travel together.
FOR LADIES TRAVELING HAJJ OR UMRA
Women traveling alone (must be over 45 years) without husband, brother or
adolescent son, require a NOTARIZED permission letter from the husband,
brother, or adolescent son, indicating that he has no objection and permit
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.